Report Issues

To alert the Parish Council to issues it has the powers to resolve, i.e. on land for which it is responsible, please click this link for our online report form. For other issues please see the list below this contact form and relevant links:

  • (please be as specific as possible)
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png.

Other Issues

East Hampshire District Council (EHDC)

To report issues relating to abandoned vehicles, dogs and animals, fly-tipping, litter and waste collection, planning development and control and street names, please contact EHDC on:
Tel: 01730 266551
Address: Penns Place, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4EX

Or your local District Cllr:
Cllr Malcolm Johnson for Rowlands Castle Ward
Cllr Ken Moon for Clanfield & Finchdean Ward
Cllr Nigel Wren for Clanfield & Finchdean Ward

Hampshire District Council (HCC)

To report issues relating to flooding and drains, overgrown vegetation, rights of way, roads, pavements and street lighting, please contact HCC on:
Tel: 0300 555 1388 (Roads & Transport) | 0300 555 1391 (Countryside incl Rights of Way)
Address: Penns Place, Petersfield

Or your local County Cllr:
Cllr Marge Harvey for Catherington Division (incl Rowlands Castle Parish)


If the matter is urgent, please call 999.
For all non-emergency matters, please call 101 to be connected to Hampshire Police.

Residents are encouraged to report matters to Police, if appropriate, in order to develop an accurate database of incidents in a particular area, or on a particular topic. If residents wish to be kept informed on local police matters, they can sign up to Hampshire Alert via: